Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fun Science Websites!! Enjoy

I found some great websites for kids and teachers to use!
*Kids Astronomy  http://www.kidsastronomy.com/solar_system.htm 
           is a great website for kids to learn about the planets and what they look like and learn about the solar system, asteroids and comets.  There is also fun games to play to make learning more exciting!
                                                                                                                                                                    
The other website I found was Dinosaur Resources and Information for Kids www.guidetoonlineschools.com/library/dinosaurs#w be the website for you if you do not know too much about dinosaurs and want to learn more.  There is a lot of neat and interesting facts about dinosaurs and all the different kinds. There is also fun games and activities to play on the webiste as well.                                                                                     
Hope you all enjoy!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Laura,

    Thanks for the kids astronomy website. I will give it to my son when he gets home from school because he has been asking many questions about the solar system. He taught me about jupiter last night and the Harvest Moon. He will love this site! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura,

    I love this website!! Astronomy is one of my favorite subjects in science! I love how there's a list of all the planets and you can click on each one to learn more. It is really kid friendly too. I also love how you can click on astronomy games annd play those! So much fun!!! Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete